Sunday, November 29, 2015

Winner, winner! and a BIG SALE!

Hi friends! Sorry I am posting so late! We were out and about running errands all day, and time just got away from me, and before I knew it, it was Mia's bath time! Mr. Hubs is putting her down for bed right now so I am finally getting a bit of a break!

First off, thanks to everyone who showed interest in this pack! The winner of my Christmas Read Aloud Pack is Brandy! I will be emailing you a copy shortly :)


But don't worry if you didn't win! Because TpT's BIG sale is going on tomorrow and Tuesday! Everything in my store will be up to 28% off with code SMILE at checkout! Click on the image below to check out my store!


Here are some Christmas and winter packs you may want to stock up on! Click on each picture to check them out in my store!








Happy shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment