Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break!

I feel like it has been forever since I posted! About a week before spring break I found out that my grandpa passed away, so I flew out to Hartford, CT to spend time with my dad's family and attend the funeral. It was really nice seeing everyone out there, even though the circumstances stunk.

If you're a teacher, you know that it can be stressful leaving your class with a sub! I had to leave them for THREE DAYS. But lucky for me, my former student teacher was available!!! So I had ZERO worries :) I honestly think I would have had a panic attack had she not been able to cover for me!!

I haven't done a whoooole lot over spring break, and I am sad it's coming to an end! It's been pretty laid back and relaxing. Shopping, hanging out with girlfriends, playing with Lulu... it's been nice. I went up to school yesterday with my friend Amy and we planned for the next couple of weeks. I'm excited to start our weather unit! I will post ideas as we go along :) I also got to bring home 3 days worth of work to grade :) So I guess I know what I will be doing today!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment