Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DonorsChoose

Last year I was funded through DonorsChoose and Limeades for Learning. I was so fortunate to receive class sets of books and literacy units for Where the Wild Things Are and  Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. These were two books I really enjoyed growing up so I just HAD to have them in my classroom! The kids LOVED these units!

I just posted another project requesting different materials to include in my math rotations and literacy rotations. Please visit my teacher page at www.donorschoose.org/lynesl to make a donation :) You may have to click on Project Requests.

Oh and here's something I made yesterday!



I will use a dry erase marker to keep track of my To-Do list. I always seem to have a gazillion sticky notes stuck to my computer and desk and this is a cute way to keep track of what I need to do! I got the frame for super cheap at Ikea and just made the paper in word. And you can see I am slooowly working in an owl theme into my classroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment