Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm still here!!

Holy cow, I cannot believe it has been a month since I posted on this thing! Things have been busy and I keep forgetting to bring my camera to document what we are doing! We just wrapped up Parent Teacher Conferences last night. They went great! I have got some wonderful parents! It is sooo nice to have today off though :)

Lots has been going on around here! One thing I am VERY excited about is that I got funded through Limeades for Learning! Woo! We got ALL kinds of materials for Daily 5 and some fun math games (I am so excited about my hot dots set!!) My kids are really excited too :)

Last week we read The Life Cycle of a Pumpkin in our basal and did a lot of the activities from it. Not gonna lie, I needed something easy this week with it being conference week and Red Ribbon Week. Speaking of RRW, look who came to visit our school yesterday!!


RUMBLE! I looove me some OKC Thunder! It was SO. MUCH. FUN! Aaaand I got to go up and do a teamwork game with some of my fellow teachers, and our team won. I was so pumped!! I seriously felt like a little kid. I may have been more excited than some of the little ones.... :)


Next week we will continue our pumpkin unit and do the FUN stuff :) We are going to do a cool inside/outside pumpkin observation activity, measurement, estimation and some cute poems. I WILL bring my camera to document the week, as well as some of the other things we have been working on :)

Hope everyone has a happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment