Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Daily 5 Freebie!

Is everyone on summer break? I am, and I have been enjoying it! Today is the day I am going back to the gym (yay!/blah!) I am also getting a MUCH needed 90 minute massage!! I. CANNOT. WAIT.

Before I head out, I just wanted to share a quick FREEBIE with you, in case you are doing Daily 5 in your classroom and you want a little project to work on over the summer! These are Check for Understanding Tissue Box Dice for your kiddos to use during Read to Someone! All you need to do is save several cube tissue boxes, print off the pages from my store, laminate and hot glue!


I am excited to use these next year. Click HERE to get the copies :)

I hope everyone is enjoying summer, or if you are still with your kiddos, I hope the days flyyyyy by and that you have a lot of FUN!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I'm looking into the Daily 5 this summer and this will be a great resource!

    I'm a new follower! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise you will LOVE The Daily 5! :) It was the best choice I made this past year! It saves you so much time and energy, and your kiddos will be so independent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these. I just printed them and can't wait to use them next year.

    Jennifer
    Grade2Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello i can't find them? Could you please help

    ReplyDelete