Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun With Fractions Pack!

So how many days does everyone have left? We are down to 12! I cannot wait to get to single digits! We are reading Miss Nelson is Missing this week. And let me say, it's always a great book to pull out towards the end of the year :) It helps some of your sweeties who are acting like Miss Nelson's students behave a little better :)

The last week and a half of school will be spent with Where the Wild Things Are {sad news about Maurice Sendak :( "Please don't go. We'll eat you up, we love you so."} We will also do end of the year type stuff :)

Okay, so the main reason for this post is that I just posted my Fun With Fractions Pack on TpT! I hope you'll check it out :)


This pack includes the following:

Fraction Matching Game
Story Problem pages (and blank templates)
Math Journal Prompts
I have...Who has? whole group game

Hope everyone is surviving these last couple of weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment