Thursday, August 30, 2012

MIA lately.... PLUS Communities, Apples, Voting {new TpT items!!}

Hi blog friends. I have been MIA lately. In fact, I have not been to school this week, due to some personal things going on in my life. I am going back to school tomorrow, but will be taking it easy {hopefully I can get a big chunk of our kiddos Dibel-ed}.  All I have to say is thank goodness for my wonderful friend Amy and the fact that we are team teaching this year. She has been a life saver this week.
 
They have been working on communities this week. Since I was not there, I do not have photos, but you can see some of the stuff they did in my post last year. Just picture two streets in the suburban community and twice as many skyscrapers! Amy said the kids had so much fun :) I can't wait to see their communities tomorrow!
 
It's about that time for Apple Thematic Units! I cannot wait until we start our Apple theme in the next couple of weeks! I have some apple themed math journal prompts in my little store. Be sure to pick up a copy by clicking HERE or clicking the picture below.
And I know its a couple months away, but I made a fun mini packet for the upcoming election! Pick up your copy HERE or clicking the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment