Monday, September 24, 2012

LIMEADES FOR LEARNING! Please vote :) :) :)

It's that time again for Sonic & DonorsChoose.org'LIMEADES FOR LEARNING!! I am so excited :) Amy and I are trying to get 3 Kindle Fires for our kiddies. We want to incorporate as much technology as possible while strengthening their reading skills.

Together Amy and I have had 4 projects funded through Sonic's Limeades for Learning in the past 3 years. We would love to make this a 5th funded project!
 
You can vote once per day per email address {so use every one you've got!}.
If you purchase something at Sonic, you will get a sticker on your receipt. It has a vote code worth TWO votes! :) So be sure to use those, too!
 
Here is where to vote:
{you may have to verify the first vote via email}
 
Thanks for your support! I will need to do a giveaway here soon for my voters!! :) Leave a comment letting me if you were able to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment