First off, don't forget about Cyber Monday & Tuesday sale on TpT! Everything in my store will be 20% off, plus with code CMT12, TpT is offering an additional 10% off! Click the image below to fill up your cart!
Victoria & Tricia over at 2 Super Teachers
Victoria & Tricia over at 2 Super Teachers
and Alyssha at Teaching and Tapas
have nominated me for the Liebster Award! Click on the images above to check out their blogs :)
This award is given to up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. You must answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. You must create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. You must choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot “tag back” the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with the URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you & see who you nominate.
11 Random Things About Me!
1. I grew up as an Air Force brat.
2. I moved to Oklahoma City 14 years ago and I have fiiiinally started to love my city a little bit :) I am so excited to see where our city is going!
3. Speaking of OKC... I LOVE THE THUNDER!
4. I am addicted to The Real Housewives of anywhere! I love pretty much any show on Bravo :)
5. Chocolate is my favorite food group.
6. I think Australian Shepherds are the best dogs out there.
7. I love to travel.
8. My friend Amy and I began team teaching this year and I. LOVE. IT.
9. I just decided to start running in the past couple of weeks. I always thought I hated running, but it's not so bad after all :)
10. I HATE spiders.
11. I really, really, REALLY want to go to Italy sometime in the near future!
Now, I am going to be answering 22 questions since I was nominated twice :)
1. How long have you been teaching? This is my 6th year.
2. How long have you been blogging? I started this blog back in February of 2011! Almost 2 years!
3. What do you love teaching the most? I am a big math person, so that's my favorite subject. However, I would say my favorite unit to teach may have to be our Grinch Unit!
4. What book are you reading right now for enjoyment...not school related? I am going to be honest, I am not currently reading anything!
5. What is your favorite food? Chocolate!
6. Do you have any pets? Yes, 2 miniature Australian Shepherds named Lulu and Molly :)
7. What are your hoobies? I like baking and cooking, walking the dogs, photography, making crafts, etc.
8. Do you have your own children? Nope, but someday we hope!
9. What grades have you taught? Just 2nd! And I LOVE it!
10. Where was your last vacation? We got a beach house in Rhode Island with my dad's family, then my husband and I went to Boston for a few days!
11. Have you always been a teacher? Yes, this is the only career I have had since I graduated college.
1. Do you believe in astrology? Hmm, somewhat I guess! Never really thought about it :)
2. What is your favorite subject to teach? Math.
3. What is your favorite childhood memory? When my brother and I were little, we would always make a fort in my bedroom on Christmas Eve and sleep in there, waiting to see if we could hear Santa :)
4. Any hobbies? I like baking and cooking, walking the dogs, photography, making crafts, etc.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? YES!
6. Are you close with your siblings? Yes, I am pretty close with my brother!
7. Dog person or a cat person? DOG!
8. Apple or PC? We currently have a PC, but all our other products are Apple :)
9. Best travel experience? I have had quite a few great travel experiences, but I think it'd have to be when the hubs and I went to Hawaii!
10. If you could live and work anywhere in the world, where would it be? Italy!
11. What is the perfect Sunday like for you? Waking up late, having a big breakfast, walking to pups, being outside, grilling out for dinner, and just taking it easy :)
11 Questions for my Nominees
1. How long have you been teaching?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite unit to teach?
4. What is your favorite meal?
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. What is your favorite children's book?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Do you have any children?
10. What is your favorite season?
11. What is your favorite band/music artist?
11 Blogs I am Nominating!