Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Elftastic Fun!

Has anyone else had a few snow/ice days? We were off Friday, Monday and Tuesday. I will not lie-it was very nice, but I am not going to like it too much when/if we are going to school into June!!

Our elves, Jingle and Jangle, are up to their elfish mischief! Sadly, I have not taken any pictures of our new friends from the North Pole, but they sure are having fun! The first thing the kids do in the morning is look for Jingle and Jangle. I love seeing their excitement :) They sure are loving filling out their elf journals each day! Pick up your free copy here!

Before our ice and snow hit, we worked on our elf applications and Elf for Hire Persuasive Writing! This is by far one of my favorite activities, and the kids were VERY into it! And get this.... Santa even checked our applications!!! Say what?! {He was in the building for Santa pictures} I am so proud of how our kiddos did and they look pretty stinkin' cute hanging in our hallway :)

 
 




 
It's not too late to pick up a copy of Elf for Hire! {A Persuasive Writing Craftivity}! I promise that your kids will just love it!!
 
Oh, and here is a sneak peek at my newest creation! I am ALMOST done with!!! My goal is to post it no later than this weekend! So if you're in need of some snowy fun, be sure to be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment