Monday, July 28, 2014

WINNER! {Sorry for the wait!}

I have one more week of summer until I can start working in my classroom. Our district closes all buildings during the summer. Does your building/district do this? It would be nice if they'd let us in once a week or something, so that we are not all stressing and scrambling around for one week before our mandatory work days {which really give us no time to work in our rooms!} But with the building being closed, it forces you to just really have a summer break :) Which I have been doing! I cannot believe it's almost August!! I really need to get my booty in gear because this summer I have done like NOTHING school related, other than create a few new units and packs for my class and TpT! I know I will not be at school until November, as Baby Mia is supposed to be here the day before school starts, but I want to help Amy get as much ready as possible :)

So with that being said, I really came on here to announce that Evelyn is the winner of my giveaway! I will be sending you Back to School Snapshots! Good luck in 2nd grade-you will LOVE it!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Snapshots-K-3-Craftivity-1326268

No comments:

Post a Comment