Sunday, November 26, 2017

A Little Update and CYBER SALE!

Well, hello there! It has been a lonnnng time since I have posted on this little blog of mine! Ever since I started my new gig as an art teacher, I find it much easier to just post photos of my students' artwork on Instagram! Feel free to give me a follow @mrs_lynes_artists :) This past year and a half has been so much fun, and I absolutely love going to work everyday! When you work with THE best principals and staff around AND get to do something you love, it makes work not feel so much like work! I feel so lucky to get to do what I do!

There are a few things I miss about being in the regular classroom, like all of the fun holiday activities we used to do. However, I love teaching art more :) That being said, I still have lots of resources in my TPT store, and they will be up to 25% off on Monday (11/27) and Tuesday (11/28) with code CYBER17. Click the image below to shop around my little shop!


2 comments:

  1. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it.
    We would like to add it to our website.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to our blog post so that our users can, as us, enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete