Monday, November 28, 2011

Let the Christmas Countdown Begin!

17 school days left until Christmas break!!!
Thanksgiving break was fabulous! We spent a lot of time with family, the hubs and I braved Target at midnight on Black Friday, we put up Christmas decorations, I deep cleaned the house (it was long overdue!!) and we just RELAXED. It was a great break, but like always, it seemed to go by super fast :)

I am not gonna lie, it was a bit hard going in to work today, BUT I am super excited for the next three weeks! We started our Grinch Week today and I am so excited! I will be posting photos of our activities later this week :) I am also thinking of posting this mini unit on TpT, but I've got to look into it! Next week will be our Gingerbread week, then Christmas Around the World, then BREAK! This is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year! It is CRAZY busy, but so fun!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, I cannot wait to see everyone's Christmas ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment