Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinterest Craft & Target Finds

I had all these intentions of making LOTS of crafts and projects from Pinterest over the summer.... Yeah. Hasn't happened. {However, I will say I have tried several yummy recipes from there!} I am just too busy being poolside and stuff :) Today I finally made something that will *hopefully* make my life easier and more organized!
Inspiration:

Don't you just LOVE it? And I especially love the chevron background!! I don't really have a place to put something this big, so I decided I would make a smaller version for my fridge. I chose to do a to-do list, a menu, and a cleaning list. I bought some cheap dollar store frames, and magnets and scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby {I got a 50 pack of magnets, regularly $6.99 for like $4 with a 40% off coupon!} This whole project cost less than 10 bucks! Just use a dry erase marker, and voila!


The other day I went to Target hoping the dollar aisle would be full of teacher stuff. No such luck yet. BUT all of their blue dot stuff was 70% off, so I got a few things for 30 cents each!


Not much, but I can always use stamp pads! And I plan on using the organizers to hold different sets of flash cards. I cannot believe our kiddos come back in about 5 weeks... Meaning summer is almost over for me :( SLOW DOWN, SUMMER!!

Hope your week is off to a great start!!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to buy stock in pinterest.com? How do I find out if this is the proper name of the stock, etc?

    Buy pinterest followers

    ReplyDelete