Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snowman Glyph {Quick Post}

Hello, friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas!! We had a WHITE CHRISTMAS! So exciting :) It's been really nice just hanging out with the hubs, pups, and family!
 
This is going to be a quick post because I am feeling a little blah. Of course I'd get a cold over break! I had every intention of posting all about our gingerbread unit, but I just do not have it in me right now to upload the gazillion pictures, edit them, etc.
 
I wanted to share a new product from my TpT store real quick. It's a cute little Snowman Glyph Craftivity that I plan on using during our snowman unit when we get back from Christmas break! It's only a buck! Click the picture below to check it out :)
 
 
Enjoy your break!

No comments:

Post a Comment