Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It fiiiinally snowed!!!

 
This is the view from our back window. I wish I had taken a picture earlier today, because the flakes were HUGE and it looked sooo pretty outside! The kids were in awe! I know it's stopped snowing and that most of it has melted, but I am secretly hoping that this stuff will freeze overnight and we can have a snow day tomorrow :) I will even take a delay. It's pretty much the last chance for any kind of snow/ice day this school year! Plus we haven't had a snow day since February 2011! I guess I will appreciate it when we get our random built in snow day in April, but it sure would be nice to stay in my cozy PJs all day tomorrow :)
 
Only two days until Valentine's Day! I can't wait to post about our fun day!! Be sure to pick up this cute glyph and some Candy Heart Fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment