Sunday, May 5, 2013

EASY & Meaningful Mother's Day Gift!

Hey all! I have been meaning to post this new item for the past couple of days, but my printer was out of ink and then I just got busy!! So I apologize this is last minute, but I hope you can use it :)


I love reading The Important Book to my students every year and then making a class book. Well, I did not get to it this year, so I thought it would be perfect for Mother's Day! Then I found THE cutest idea on Pinterest for a Mother's Day card! Here is what our kiddos will be making tomorrow...



You could really do anything you'd like for the outside of the card, but I thought this idea from Teacher Idea Factory was too stinkin' cute to pass up! **The only thing for the outside of the card I have included in this are the heart templates, which can be used in MANY ways. Everything else is for the inside of the card**

Check out The Important Thing About My Mom! {A Mother's Day Card} in my little store!  Click on the picture below to check it out.

 
As always, a copy of this goes to one of YOU! Leave me a comment about why your mom is so special to you :) **Don't forget to leave your email!**
 
And don't worry, if you don't win, this item, along with my WHOLE store will be up to 28% off on May 7 & 8 for TpT's Teacher Appreciation Sale!

3 comments:

  1. My mom is special to me becuase she is my best friend! She is always there when I need her!

    I am headed over to TPT to load up my cart. Many of your things are on my wish list!

    mrood@sms.noacsc.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sending you a copy of this :)

      Delete
    2. I got your message, try merood@hotmail.com
      Hopefully that will work!?! Thanks!

      Delete