Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hating technology at the moment! HELP :)

 

I am about to pull out my hair!!! I have been trying and trying and TRYING to convert some files to PDF so I can load them to TpT. I was able to do some compressed zip files the other day because I figured out that the files I was trying were too large, and they worked. But today it just isn't working! I have googled, restarted, redownloaded... I have tried EVERYTHING.

What programs do you all use to convert your documents to PDF? I am currently using Nitro {free}... But I may just have to suck it up and pay for Adobe {I know, I am being cheap!} I just don't know why it was working perfectly and now BAM! It wants to make my blood pressure go up! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. I just save my PowerPoint as a PDF. What edition do you have? The newer ones you can do this!

    Tonya
    Tonya's Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I am almost embarrassed to say it.. Powerpoint 2003 HA! Maybe it's time for an upgrade :)

      Delete
  2. Wish I could help. Try unplugging the power cord for a few minutes--hopefully this will help reset everything.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete