Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Daily 5 Board #teachertalktuesday

The first day of school is August 16 {yes, a Friday, UGH!} Amy and I fiiiiinally went up to school yesterday. We made a list AND WE STUCK TO IT! And we guess what? We actually got a lot done! {We are known to be pretty ADHD...}

My sweet mom helped me today and I just feel so accomplished! Our rooms are pretty much done {minus some cleaning} so I think we are going to be able to start copying stuff for open house, parent night, and the first few days of school. PTL!

One thing I worked on today was our new Daily 5 board. My anchor charts were inspired by Amy Lemons and I kinda like how they turned out :) We will fill out the anchor charts as we learn about each part of Daily 5. Our old D5 board was pretty small, and I love that this is such a big focal point in our carpet time room.


I also used some posters I printed off from TpT! Have you downloaded this HUGE {FREE!!!!} pack from The Teaching Reef? There are like 70 pages of D5 posters and other resources! I love her EEKK poster :) Be sure to pick up your copy if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment