Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Can you help us get 3 Kindle Fires through DonorsChoose.org?


Hi friends! How many of you have heard of DonorsChoose.org? Or how many of you have received materials for your classroom through them? OMG it is an amazing website where you post a project with materials you need for your classroom, and people can donate any amount towards your project! I have been funded several times! I have gotten 3 Kindle Fires, several class sets of books, plastic book boxes for my kids, mp3 players, tape players, hot dots, books on cd, whisper phones, math and ELA puzzles and games... And I didn't pay for a penny of it. Random donors and Sonic's Limeades for Learning funded ALL OF IT. It is amazing!

Amy and I have posted another project in hopes of getting three more Kindle Fires for our classroom. Now through Sept. 22, if you make a donation and use code INSPIRE at checkout, your donation will be doubled!

You can check out our project by clicking {HERE}. Thanks for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Just saw you as the featured teacher author on TPT. Would you mind telling me how you got featured there? I'm your newest follower by the way!

    Heather
    Second Grade Perks
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! I didn't know I was a featured author! That's exciting :) I wonder if they randomly put teachers on there...? Can't wait to check out your blog!

      Delete