Saturday, September 21, 2013

Five for Fraturday!

 
It's time for Five for Friday... On a Saturday! I feel like I have been HORRIBLE this year at documenting all of our learning and some of the cool things we have been working on. I will try to get better. Especially since our fun apple and pumpkin units are coming up! Since I have sucked at documenting school stuff, this post has a lot to do with food. Have I mentioned that I just love food and eating at all of our awesome local restaurants? Well, I do :)
 
1. Today's weather has been GORGEOUS. The hubs and I got up early to get hair cuts, then found a patio and had an amazing brunch! I had french toast and home fries that I swear were straight from heaven. NomNomNom.

 
2. My good friend and college roomie, Casey, and her family came down from Tulsa the other night for a spur of the moment road trip! It is always so good to see them! We went down to Norman and ate at Victoria's Pasta Shop. YUM. After dinner we went by the bakery that was next door, and Mr. Hubs read to Piper. We are pretty sure Piper has a crush :)

 
3. I went to school a whole two days this week. Monday was a professional day. On Tuesday I had a doctor's appointment... which was RESCHEDULED once I was ALREADY THERE. Can we say mad teacher?! Apparently they scheduled me for the procedure at the wrong time. I already had my sub and it was too late to go back in for a 1/2 day, so Mr. Hubs and I went out to eat and did some shopping. We went back for my appointment on Friday, and afterwards we went and ate at Waffle Champion. I got the Breakfast Debris. And I want it again. Like, right now.
 
 
4. Our apple unit begins on Monday! I always get super excited about our apple unit because it means that fall is here! :) We got a lot of our materials prepared on one of the two days I was at school, ha.
 
 
5. I just posted a new product on TpT! Dice, Dice Baby! It includes 17 math activities with record sheets... Just add dice! These activities can be done in whole group, added to math tubs, used for early finishers... The thing I love about it is that there is almost no prep involved! Click the picture below to pick up a copy!
 
 
Alright, I am off to get ready to enjoy some patio time with some of my favorite people on this gorgeous evening! Enjoy your weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment