Saturday, October 12, 2013

Congrats to TpT! 100,000 likes=FLASH SALE!

Yes, I already posted today, but I was just going through my facebook feed and saw that TpT hit 100,00 likes/followers today! What an amazing accomplishment! And what do you know, TpT is so awesome that they are throwing a flash sale! Use code FB100K at checkout to get 10% off! I have marked everything in my store 15% off, too! So that is even more savings!
 
 
 
{Thanks to Journey of a Substitute Teacher for this cute sign!}
 
As you know, I have posted several new items in the past couple of weeks. Now would also be a great time to stock up on all your fall and winter items! I have listed some of my favorite fall and winter items that I have created and will be using during these next two months! Click on each picture below to preview the items. You can also take a peek at my store by clicking HERE.
 
 
 




HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment