Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bump Games Winner :)

I would be lying if I said that I was ready to go back to work tomorrow. I have SO enjoyed my two weeks off, hanging out with the hubs, my furbabies, family and friends. I have also loved having no alarm clock to wake me up! 6:10 is going to be pretty tough tomorrow morning. I am also sad that we only got a light dusting of snow! I am super jealous of everyone who is getting lots and lots of snow {and a snow day tomorrow!} But at least we won't be going to school in June :)

I just wanted to announce the winner of my Bump Games for the Entire Year! I just closed my eyes and went crazy with the mouse, and whoever I landed closest to was the winner :) So congrats, Courtney! I will be emailing you shortly!

Have a wonderful first day back, or a wonderful snow day! I will be posting about our postponed gingerbread unit in the coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment