Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Class Awards!

You all. I have half a day {with kids} left! Four hours left of the 2014-2015 school year! I absolutely cannot wait to spend summer with my sweet Mia Nicole!

This week we worked on our memory books, and the kids did a great job! We also had our 2nd grade autograph session, which is always a favorite activity! You can pick up this memory book {HERE}.


Today we did our classroom awards and it was a big hit! We rolled out the "red carpet" {errr, butcher paper} and everything! The kids felt so special and were genuinely happy for one another. Our class is really a family and they take care of each other. You can pick up a copy of these awards {HERE}. They are black lines to save on  ink and they look great on brightly colored paper!




Even though I missed the first three months of school while I was on maternity leave, I cannot believe how quickly the year went by! I will miss our sweet kiddos, but am so looking forward to spending time with baby girl! I hope you all have an amazing end of your year! Hang in there-you are almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment