Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Target Deals!

Hi friends! Wow, it's been a sweet minute since I blogged! I am fully enjoying my summer {and a tad depressed that the 4th of July is almost here-that's when summer really seems to go by fast!} I have been spending lots of time with my sweet Mia Nicole. Thank goodness the girl loves the pool just as much as her mommy!


Before I share my Target finds... look who Mr. Hubs met at Warped Tour!! Jealous!!! He got my class one of their books, and the guys signed and made it out to Mrs. Lynes' Class! So that was a nice surprise :)


Okay, so I went to Target because everyone had been posting about their Dollar Spot finds! I didn't get a TON but I am restocked in the birthday pencil, name tag, and sticker department!



We usually give a pencil to our birthday boys/girls, and I think they will be more excited for these cool pencils! I know I used to love them back in the day! The only thing I couldn't find that I needed was birthday stickers! Hopefully another Target will have some :)

Alright, this is about as long as this post is going to be, as I've got a squirmy 10 month old crawling all over me! Off to the pool we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment