Monday, November 30, 2015

You still have time!

Hey there, friends! I hope you've been able to get some great deals today! I am sitting at home, enjoying another day off! We had an ice storm this weekend... The roads were totally fine, but the ice caused a lot of tree limbs and power lines to come down. We only lost power for a few hours on Saturday, but there are businesses, schools, and families who have been without power since Friday and are still without.

Here's a reminder that everything in my TpT store is up to 28% off with code SMILE at checkout for the big cyber sale! The sale ends tomorrow, December 1st. Click on the image below to check out my store.


Yesterday, I posted links to some of my Christmas and winter products in my store! Today it's all about novel studies and book companions! These can be used during guided reading, whole group, RTI, novel circles... My kids absolutely love the activities in these packs, and each pack has plenty of activities to choose from! Click on each picture to check them out. They are very low prep on your part, and great to have on hand, especially for a sub!







What kind of deals have you scored during the sale? I would love to see what you've bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment