Friday, June 22, 2012

A BIG Thank You!

About a week or two ago, Vicky over at


had a "Pin it to Win It" contest, and I won!! {And this girl was extra excited because she NEVER wins anything!}

Vicky was so sweet and sent me two of her pirate themed units because our school is having a pirate theme this coming year! I wanted to just say thank you and have you all check out her blog if you haven't yet! You can pick up any of her resources at her TpT store, too!


I have been working on a Back to School Packet, filled with all kinds of forms for Open House, subs, etc. I will be posting a freebie or two soon, so be on the lookout :)

2 comments:

  1. We have awarded you The Lovely Blog award! Stop by our blog to pick it up :)

    -Katie and Lisen
    Wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete