Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gobble, Gobble! FLASH SALE on 2 new items!

In the past week I posted 2 new items that I am really excited about! And they are 20% off through midnight tonight! I'd love to know what you think of them :)

First is Fun With Turkeys at Thanksgiving! There are 58 pages of printables, activities and craftivities! Click on the first picture to check it out in my TpT store! And look below for a preview of what's included.





 
Next is one of my favorite writing craftivities to do at Christmas time! You may remember me posting about it last year. {Can you tell that I am ready for the holidays?!} I came up with this last year and my kids LOVED it, and we got so many compliments on these cute little elves! This is my Elf for Hire! {Persuasive Writing Craftivity}. Click on the first picture to check it out my little store!
 

 

Pick up your copies while they are on sale! Have a fabulous Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment